Cynosure Icon Laser Hair Removal
Hair removal made easier
Shaving, plucking, tweezing, waxing—all are temporary fixes for unwanted hair. With our laser hair removal treatments, you can quickly and easily reduce unwanted hair on your body or face with longer-lasting results.
How it works
The secret lies in the technology behind the 650nm-1200nm spectral range. Cynosure’s laser hair removal treatments target and destroy the hair cells responsible for hair growth without damaging the surrounding skin. The result is smooth, hair-free skin that lasts.
Packages for One Treatment Area:
10% Off a Package of 6. 15% Off a Package of 7. 20% Off Packages of 8
UNLIMITED Package: Purchase 10 at Full Price for FREE Lifetime Touch-ups
*email email@example.com, Text: 417.319.1234 or call: 417.319.5155 for full details!
Lady's Price Per Area
Upper Lip $75
Lip & Chin $125
Brows (in-between) $50
Cheeks (Sides of Face) $125
Full Face $225
Full Arms $225
Knees & Lower Legs $150
Full Legs $275
Glutes & in-between $200
Feet & Toes $75
(outside of panty: sides & top)
(front, back & sides)
Men's Price Per Area
Per Treatment Area
Back of Neck $100
VFace Beard (to jawline) $125
Neck Beard (below jawline) $125
Full Face & Neck Beard $275
Ears & Nose $50
Brows (in-between) $50
Full Arms $250
Shoulders/ Upper Back 150
Full Back & Shoulders $350
Knees & Lower Legs $200
Full Legs $350
Feet & Toes $75
Preparing For Your Appointment
Discontinue: sun tanning, tanning beds and applications of sunless tanning products at least 2 weeks before your treatment to prevent burning. If your skin is pink or red on the treatment area, you will be turned away and charged 50% of your time slot reserved
Not recommended if you are pregnant or nursing.
It's recommended that you're not currently taking medications that increase photosensitivity, topical prescription retinols or prescription acne treatments that thin the skin for 1-2 weeks and Accutane for 1 year.
If you have a history of herpes virus you will need to contact your Dr to start an antiviral before your appt to prevent an outbreak.
No waxing, tweezing, or threading for 2-3 weeks prior to your laser treatment.
SHAVE 2-3 days before your appointment. Long hair will hurt more and be less effective, but we need visible hair for the laser to effectively target. You can trim the area down to stubble before coming in with electric trimmers if you forgot to shave a couple of days ahead of time
Post Care Instructions
1. Immediately after laser hair removal, redness and bumps at the treatment area is normal. It may feel like a sun burn for a few hours. If needed, use a cold compress (not ice). Dense and very dark hair will react more, but this is good and what we want! Most people can go back to work or resume there day immediately without any down time, but keep the areas treated out of sun exposure!
2. Shower with lukewarm water after the laser treatment and keep the treated area clean by washing gently with a mild fragrance free soap (we recommend Dove Sens. Skin or Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser). Skin should be patted dry and NOT rubbed. Apply SPF & moisturizer or aloe vera. Deodorant for underarms is ok after 24 hours.
3. Any crusting, apply antibiotic or hydrocortisone cream daily for 3 days, especially if prone to folliculitus. Some physicians recommend aloe vera gel on top of it. People with darker skin types may experience more discomfort than people with lighter skin types and may require longer usage of aloe vera gel or with hydrocortisone cream.
4. Makeup may be used after the treatment unless epidermal blistering. It is recommended to use new makeup to reduce the possibility of infection. Be sure to wear moisturizer & SPF under your makeup. In fact, moisturizer will help exfoliate the dead hair from the follicle, so use moisturizer frequently and freely on the treated area. Any moisturizer without alpha-hydroxy acids is recommended.
5. Avoid sun exposure, tanning beds or self-tanning lotions to reduce the chance of dark or light spots for 2months. Always use sunscreen SPF 30 or higher throughout the treatment and for the following 1-2 months.
6. Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin, this may cause scarring. DO NOT USE any other hair removal methods or products on the treated area during your laser treatments, as it will prevent you from achieving your best results.
7. Avoid hot tubs or saunas while skin is red (1-2 days).
8. No strenuous exercise for 24 hours after the treatment, this will aggravate the redness and swelling.
Call the shop with any questions or concerns you may have after the treatment.
Is Icon Laser Hair Removal Right for Me?
This treatment is safe on skin Fitzpatrick types 1-4 without any risk of burning. Blonde, white or gray hair will not be removed because the wavelengths are attracted to color.
Does Laser Hair Removal Hurt?
On occasion, pain and discomfort will occur with laser hair removal but our Icon 5 ° cooling handpiece helps minimize this before and in-between passes.
If pain is excessive during the procedure, inform the technician immediately, so that energy settings can be adjusted.
How Long are Treatments
Treatments can take from just 5-60 minutes depending on the size of the area being treated.
How Many Treatments do I Need?
A series of 6-10 treatments, 4-8 weeks apart is recommended for optimal results but every person is different and there are circumstances that require more. i.e. PCOS in women, elevated testosterone levels in men., hair texture & color of the hair.
Why do I Need Multiple Treatments?
Our hair naturally grows in 3 different stages. Our hairs aren't all in the same stage at the same time, so when an area is treated only 10-15% of the hair follicles will be affected. Therefore, to effectively reduce your unwanted hair, multiple treatments are necessary to hit each cycle of anagen hairs, disabling those follicle.
What areas can be treated?
Treatment areas include face, chin, neck, underarms, arms, legs, back, bikini, chest, men's scalp and more!
What kind of results can I expect?
You can expect to see a gradual decrease in the hair thickness and the amount of hair present. In addition, you will also see a decrease in stubble, rashes, and ingrown hairs!
Hairs with disabled follicles will fall out over the next 1-3 weeks.